The St. Joseph Public Library is asking voters on August 8th to renew a 15-cent tax levy with a 20-year sunset.
Continuing the 15-cent levy for 20 years will:
- Provide daily operating costs, including utilities and payroll at the four branches.
- Update computers, internet and wireless access.
- Purchase more books, audiobooks and movies. Provide more resources for entrepreneurs, small businesses and job seekers. Add individual and collaborative study rooms.
- Increase programming and outreach for all ages.
- Maintain and improve buildings and grounds.
- Restore hours, open to the public, cut in 2008.
Questions? Call or email Library Director Mary Beth Revels, 816-232-4038 or firstname.lastname@example.org